“When I have the time, I don’t have the money. And when I have the money, I don’t have the time.” Not anymore! PRN shifts from Actriv provide the flexibility and the extra income you need to achieve the perfect balance.
What are PRN shifts?
PRN stand for pro re nata, which translates to “as the situation demands”. Becoming a PRN nurse is a great way to expand your knowledge of both practical skills and the healthcare industry as a whole.
Working PRN shifts can provide you with a flexible schedule and a high degree of job satisfaction. As a PRN nurse, you work only when you choose to – giving you the ability to develop your talent while maintaining your ideal balance between career and personal life. You keep moving forward while giving the best care of your career.
At Actriv, CNAs, LPNs and RNs who work PRN shifts build a broad network of regular contacts within the community and with their peers, without the restraints or requirements of a regular schedule. When oriented, clinicians are available to work at multiple medical facilities and develop relationships with the clinical teams caring for patients.
For some, PRN shifts are seen as a part-time solution. But at Actriv, you can work PRN shifts full time to take advantage of our benefits while accruing vacation and sick time. Get started now!
- Top 10 Memory Care Communities to Work For in Portland
- Actriv Healthcare Welcomes Mitchell Corwin as Chief Financial Officer 🎉
- Expanding Your Nursing Knowledge in Portland: A Look at Top Programs and Higher-Level Degrees
- The Top 10 Skilled Nursing Facilities to Work for in Portland
- Top 10 Hospitals to Work for in Portland, Oregon